**READ BEFORE SIGNING UP**
The City of Winters is excited to announce the reopening of Recreational Swim for the 2021 Pool Season! Recreation Swim is scheduled to run from Saturday, July 10th to Sunday, October 31st! REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF WAIVER OF LIABILITY IS REQUIERED in order to participate. Passes are available for purchase at the pool, EXACT CHANGE and DEBIT/CREDIT cards accepted, $2 per participant.
GENERAL POOL RULES:
- Swim only when there is a lifeguard present.
- Lifeguards have the responsibility of enforcing rules and regulations and have the authority to remove anyone for unsafe or inappropriate behavior.
- ALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 must be directly supervised in the facility by someone 16 years or older, unless enrolled in a supervised program with city staff.
- All non-swimmers must be supervised in the water within arm’s reach by someone 16 years or older.
- For your safety, walk slowly on the pool deck.
- No gum or candy
- No food or drink allowed outside designated sitting areas.
- Diving or belly first entries into the water are not allowed. Feet first, face forward entries only.
- No playing/swinging on pool ropes, ladders, or rails.
- State law requires you to take a shower before swimming in the pool.
- Non-alcoholic beverages enclosed in non-glass containers are permitted.
- People with shoulder length hair or longer must wear a swim cap or pull hair back.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved personal floatation devices are permitted for all non-swimmers. Inflatable devices of any kind are not allowed in the pool. Pool noodles are accepted in the main pool area.
- Swim attire must be youth friendly and non-revealing. No undergarments, long pants, or street clothes will be allowed.
- Non-potty-trained children must wear actual swim diapers in the water.
- Swimmers are asked to keep hands to themselves, no roughhousing, and no screaming.
- Anyone under the age of 18 that wishes to swim in the deep end will need to pass a swim test.
- Lifejackets and puddle jumpers can be provided for non-swimmers use. They are coast guard approved. (NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT)
10 Visit Punch Card: $20 (Can be used anytime during our 2021 season)
1 Visit Pass: $2
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| DIANA TAFOLLA