The Children's Fresh Air Farm welcomes IPC and IPC Day School families to come out and enjoy some cool fun with lots of space for social distancing!
The Children's Fresh Air Farm is located at 501 Park Avenue, 35226. Please enter through the second entrance on the left from Park Avenue and you will see the pool house and the pool and an area for parking.
In order for everyone to feel safe and be able to relax while having fun, we are limiting the number of people to 15 total, and a maximum of 4 family units. Time slots are two hours with 30 minutes between sessions for cleaning. A donation of $20 is requested to cover pool and lifeguard expenses. You can make your donation here: https://www.shelbygiving.com/App/Form/0a7cc353-2ccf-42ac-bde5-63ccd1540a7b and select CFAF Gifts.
POOL DIMENSIONS: The pool is 72' long, 43' wide at the shallow end (2'-3'6" deep) and 19' wide at the deep end (5' deep). There is a diving board with an 8' deep trough. The pool deck is 10' wide at the shallow end, 6' on one side and 16' on the other side. Lots of room for social distancing.
RULES FOR YOUR VISIT:
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, are experiencing any symptoms, or have a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, please do not not come to the pool. There will be a list of questions posted on the poolhouse door for you to ask yourself before entering.
- Lifeguard will be present at all times.
- An adult in the family unit must remain with minor children at all times.
- There is a small poolhouse with bathrooms, sinks and showers. No A/C or changing tables. Arrive and leave in swimsuits to reduce the spread of germs in this small, enclosed space.
- Please wear masks in the poolhouse when others are present.
- Please maintain social distancing between families when more than one family is on the pool deck.
- You may bring your own toys but, please, keep them within your family group and remove them when you leave.
- There is no snack bar at CFAF and no refreshments are allowed within the pool area except bottled water. If you would like to combine a picnic with your swimming, bring a blanket and find a shady spot outside of the pool area. CFAF has lots of great outdoor space to enjoy!
- Please remove any snacks or refreshment items and clean your area when you leave the Farm.
You will receive a confirmation email a day before your reserved time. If plans change and you cannot come, please cancel your reservation so another family can enjoy the pool. We cannot offer refunds in the event of a rain cancellation but we will do our best to reschedule your family. If possible, please give us a cell phone number so that our lifeguards can reach you in case of any weather or other event that might affect your reservation at the last minute.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you! If a time slot does not have any sign-ups by 5PM the prior day, it will be considered closed. If a time slot has signups but is not full, you can sign up at any time until the slot is full.
|| Community Ministries