Adler Aphasia Center
Virtually connect to other people with aphasia via Zoom. Sign up below!
These groups can:
- strengthen communication skills
- build relationships with other people with aphasia
- provide an online community for support
- build self-esteem
Who can join?
- Open to people with aphasia who are not currently Adler members
Information about Groups:
- Sessions are hosted by Adler volunteers
- One hour groups will be held on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Participants will be e-mailed when future sessions are available
- There will be a non-refundable fee of approximately $5.75 per session
- Fee will be due when you sign-up
After Signing Up:
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to connect to the meetings
- The day before the group, you will receive a reminder e-mail with the Zoom link
Please provide an accurate e-mail address.
The Zoom link for these sessions will be sent to this e-mail.
Still have questions?
Contact: [email protected]
|| Adler Aphasia Center