First dose vaccination appointments are available for eligible Staten Islanders on Wednesday, March 17 at the Bernikow JCC (1466 Manor Road).
Multiple appointments must be made separately.
***9AM-10AM AND 11AM-2PM ARE FOR SENIORS ONLY. Individuals 60+ are being prioritized. If you are under 60 and you book an appointment during these times, your appointment will be removed.
***2PM-4PM ARE OPEN TO ALL ELIGIBILE CATEGORIES.
For additional information on vaccine eligibility, click here.
To set up a vaccine appointment, you must answer yes to the following questions/statements:
- I live or work in New York City.
- I certify I am eligible to receive the vaccine
- I have not have received another vaccine within the last 14 days.
- I am not currently acutely ill from known SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- In the past 90 days, I have not received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment.
- I have no known history of a severe allergic reaction to a component of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- In the past, I have not had a severe allergic reaction to a vaccine or injectable therapy (intramuscular,intravenous,or subcutaneous).
- I am not currently pregnant or breastfeeding/lactating.
- I will be available approximately 4 weeks after the initial dose to receive the second dose.
For more information on the vaccine components/ingredients, click on the below Fact Sheets:
|| JCC of Staten Island