By entering the JCC Summer Swim Club you are agreeing to follow the rules and guidelines of the Summer Swim Club. Please check this page frequently, as policies are subject to change to ensure the safety of our members.
- Reservations are limited to Active WellPro members and are required to enjoy the Summer Swim Club.
- Reservations can be made:
- Here, on sign-up genius (preferred method)
- Phone (718-475-5200 ext. x1151)
- [email protected]
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so online, via email, or by calling. If you make a reservation and do not show up twice, you will not be allowed to make future reservations.
- Reservations will be posted every Tuesday for the following week (Monday-Sunday.)
- Reservations are to be made by the membership/family. Friends can not come on the same reservation as to abide by the socially distancing rule.
- Reservations are limited to 2 hours and once per membership per day.
- Adult slots are per person. If you are a couple, you must make a reservation for both individuals. Please list in the "notes" who you are coming with.
- Family slots are reserved per group, not person. You must list all members of your party on the reservation. These slots are strictly for families, so please do not reserve them if you are an individual or couple. Any non-family registrations will be removed.
- We have added 5 additional slots/reservations for individuals who just want to sit in regular deck chairs and take a quick swim.
- Members may reserve no more than 2 reservations per week.
- Please use the notes section if there is something you think we should know. This is private for staff only and not for all to see.
- If slots are filled, please email [email protected] and we will put you on a waiting list. Please let us know the (multiple) days and times you would like so as slots become available, we will email you with your reservation.
- Reservations made by non-members, cancelled members, or expired members will be removed. If you have any questions regarding your membership status, please email Membership at [email protected].
- Guests are not permitted this Summer Swim Club season.
Safety Protocols at the Facility
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to your scheduled reservation and contact us by phone or email so that we can release your scheduled reservation time to another member.
- Entry to the Summer Swim Club will be at the back parking lot of the JCC. You are required to park in our front parking lot and walk down to the back entrance. Directional arrows/signs will be posted.
- If you require handicapped parking, please park on Manor Road and enter through the back lot.
- All members 3 years and older must wear a mask when entering and exiting the SSC and when heading to and using the restrooms.
- When entering the swimming pool and/or swimming, masks may be removed. We recommend wearing masks at all other times.
- Members will check in and then be directed to their pre-assigned tent or lounge space. When checking in, you will be asked to present photo ID.
- Locker rooms are available for toilet and sink use only.
- Towel service is unavailable, so please bring your own towels.
- Please be swim-ready and wear your swimsuit to the JCC.
- The café, water fountains, and vending machines are currently closed. Please bring your own beverages and Kosher refreshments.
- Please arrive as close as possible to your reservation time. If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
- All members must maintain a 6-foot social distance between people not in their family/pod, including while in the pool.
- Maintain appropriate distancing from other members at all times. Do not hug, shake hands, or share equipment or towels.
- To accommodate social distancing requirements, lap swimming is not permitted.
- When your reservation is finished, please gather your belongings and exit the deck through the back gate where you entered, as we need to clean the entire pool area before the next reservations arrive.
- It is the members’ responsibility to social distance and maintain at least a 6’ distance from others not in your family/pod. Please allow the Lifeguards to watch the pool for safety issues. They will not be available to not remind you to keep your distance from each other, whether it be in the pool or on deck.
- All amenities and schedules are subject to change.
- You will be required to complete a health screening (including a temperature check) before entering the JCC Summer Swim Club. You will be required to fill this out every time you enter Summer Swim Club. The link to the health screening can be found here.
- You will also be required to sign a waiver for all adults, as well as separate ones for any minors, in your party. The waiver only needs to be signed once prior to your first visit and will be kept on file. The link for adults is here. The link for minors is here.
- Please have all health screenings completed and ready to show the gate guard upon arrival. If you don’t have those forms filled out, you will be moved to the back of line to prioritize people that have completed their waivers and screenings.
- You will not be permitted to enter until all waivers and screenings are completed.
|| JCC of Staten Island