Join us for a group walk! Please remember to bring water and wear appropriate clothing.
By participating in one of our pop-up fitness classes, you are agreeing to follow the rules and guidelines of the JCC. Please check this page frequently, as policies are subject to change to ensure the safety of our members.
- You will be required to complete a health screening (including a temperature check) before entering the class. You will be required to fill this out every time you enter. The link to the health screening can be found here.
- You will also be required to sign a waiver. The waiver only needs to be signed once prior to your first visit and will be kept on file. The link for adults is here.
- Please have all health screenings completed and ready to show the gate guard upon arrival. If you don’t have those forms filled out, you will be moved to the back of line to prioritize people that have completed their waivers and screenings.
- You will not be permitted to enter until all waivers and screenings are completed.
- Reservations are limited to Active WellPro members and are required to enjoy our outdoor fitness classes. This means you are either on a freeze or are continuing to pay/donate your dues.
- Reservations can be made:
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so online, via email, or by calling.
- Reservations are to be made by the membership/person. Friends can not come on the same reservation as to abide by the socially distancing rule.
- Adult slots are per person. If you are a couple, you must make a reservation for both individuals. Please list in the "notes" who you are coming with.
- Please use the notes section if there is something you think we should know. This is private for staff only and not for all to see.
- If slots are filled, please email [email protected] and we will put you on a waiting list.
- Reservations made by non-members, cancelled members, or expired members will be removed. If you have any questions regarding your membership status, please email Membership at [email protected].
- Guests are not permitted.
Safety Protocols at the Facility
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to your scheduled reservation and contact us by phone or email so that we can release your scheduled reservation time to another member.
- The pop-up fitness class will be held outside. There is no entry/access to the facility.
- Everyone must wear a mask when checking-in and walking to their assigned spot.
- While exercising, masks may be removed. We recommend wearing masks at all other times.
- Members will check in and then be directed to their pre-assigned space. When checking in, you will be asked to present photo ID.
- Please bring your own towel, mat, water, bug spray and mask.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to be checked in.
- All members must maintain a 6-foot social distance between other class attendees. Do not hug, shake hands, or share equipment or towels.
|| JCC of Staten Island