Welcome to the J. Fred Corriher Jr YMCA pool reservation page! Please take note of the following items:
- Per the governors orders, masks must be worn when entering and exiting the building.
- Reservations are open 24 hours in advance at a first come first serve basis. To ensure all of our members are able to swim, sign up for one time slot per day.
- If you have not signed the YMCA Coivd19 Waiver, you must complete this prior swimming.
- The YMCA Summer Camp will be swimming Monday-Friday from 12:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. During this time, pool time will not be available.
- Equipment will not be available for use, but members are encouraged to bring their own.
- When your reservation is complete, please exit the door on the pool deck.
- Showers and lockers are not available for use but you may change in the locker room after your reservation is complete.
- Each time slot will be 45 minutes.
- Family swim times will have a maximum of 25 individuals in the pool. Families may register to swim together during these designated times.
- Reservations are for members only at this time.
|| Rowan-Cabarrus YMCA