We are so excited that the residents here at Neshaminy Manor can finally reunite in a unique way with their loved ones! In order to keep everyone safe during these visits we have implemented a few safety guidelines:
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE TRYING TO ACCOMODATE VISITATIONS FOR EVERY RESIDENT. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IF THERE IS A FAMILY WHO HAS NOT HAD A FIRST VISIT WE MAY ASK YOU TO RESCHEDULE YOUR VISITATION.
ALSO, PLEASE NOTE: THERE SHOULD ONLY BE ONE ACCOUNT PER RESIDENT AND IT SHOULD BE CREATED BY THE POA.
1. Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time. When you arrive at the front of the building please check in with the front desk. VISITATIONS WILL NOW BE HELD INDOORS.
2. Only 2 visitors are allowed on site for the visitation. Visitors can meet with their loved one for 30 minutes.
3. We ask that all visitors come wearing their own mask. Masks must be worn at all times throughout the duration of the visit.
4. All visitors will be required to sign in with a staff member where they will have their temperature taken, sign an attestation form, and sign a form indiciating that you understand the rules.
5. No food, beverages, or packages are allowed to be brought into the visitation area. All items must be dropped off at the front of the building and placed on the gray cart in the vestibule.
6. Visitors will NOT be allowed in the building to use the restrooms.
7. Each resident will have the opportunity to have 1 visit with their loved one before a second round of visitations. We will inform everyone when the second round of visitations will start.
8. Due to Neshaminy Manor policy, no photos are to be taken during the visitaiton. Thank you for understanding.
EACH UNIT HAS A DESIGNATED DAY FOR SCHEDULING:
MONDAY - A0
Weekend schedules will rotate units
***PLEASE NOTE: IFTHE TIME SLOTS ARE FILLED ON THE UNITS DESIGNATED VISITATION DAY PLEASE CHECK BACK ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON***
|| Neshaminy manor