St Paul's Chestnut Hill
Welcome to St. Paul's!
Our approved in-person capacity is 50 for each indoor service, and 100 for the outdoor service. Please review the available service times below and click the appropriate button to register.
Note: If the Easter morning services are filled up and you would still like to come in person, please consider joining us for our Easter Vigil service on Saturday evening at 7 p.m. Click here to sign up!
Our COVID-19 required precautions include:
- masks must be worn at all times
- seating in family units in marked pews 6 feet apart
- temperature check at the door
- communion in one kind (wafer) only
- singing limited to staff musicians
- all other campus spaces closed except Dixon House for bathroom access only
- other protocols as posted or explained by the greeter
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Although St. Paul’s asks all attendees to observe certain precautions, there is no assurance of protection from exposure to COVID-19 at worship services. The risk of exposure to COVID-19 is voluntarily assumed by all attendees.
Click Here for the Eggstravaganza Safety Guidelines.
|| Canon Albert Ogle