The Archdiocese advises the elderly and those with underlying medical conditions stay at home and participate through televised Masses. The dispensation from Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation continues. If you choose to attend Mass in person and understand the risk, you can participate, please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Please note that any time you enter a public space no precaution on our part or yours will totally eliminate the risk of infection.
Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- You must enter the total number of people from your household that will be attending Mass in the Quantity field.
- There will be no admittance without sign up.
- Check your temperature. If you have one, please do not come to church.
- Stay home if you are ill.
- You must bring and wear a mask to attend.
- In order to provide opportunity for all parishioners wishing to attend please sign up for one week at a time.