Come have fun & support FoCo Teachers!
Come make new friends, strengthen your ties to our community, broaden your support network, and show your support for our Forsyth County teachers. Volunteering at the Teacher Reuse Exchange is rewarding and FUN.
- Volunteering involves accepting donations from donors, restocking and organizing supplies, greeting and assisting teachers shopping, and other related tasks.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled volunteer time.
- Delete/cancel your time slot if you are unable to volunteer so we can fill the slot.
- Bring a drink or snack with you, if needed.
- All volunteers must complete and sign a Waiver before volunteering. Parents or guardians must sign a volunteer Waiver for minors. Volunteers under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If for any reason we do not feel there is a need for your time slot, we will make every effort to give you 24 hours notice. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
For more information and volunteer waiver, visit www.reapingnature.org.
Have questions? Call or text Denise Carleton at (770) 490-1083 or email [email protected].
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS -- If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, feel sick or have a fever or other symptoms, DO NOT come to volunteer, shop or donate at the TRE. Please wear a mask if you have not been vaccinated. A maximum of 15 people will be permitted in the TRE at any time.
|| Denise Carleton