Forsyth County, GA
Come make new friends, strengthen your ties to our community, broaden your support network, and show your support for our Forsyth County teachers. Volunteering at the Teacher Reuse Exchange is rewarding and FUN!
This is our first year accepting and organizing donations this way. If for any reason we do not feel there is a need for your time slot, we will make every effort to give you 24 hours notice. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- Time slots will require physical work. Volunteers will be unloading donations from vehicles, bringing donations into or to the TRE, sorting and organizing donations, and transporting supplies to storage unit at Life Storage. If you have any physical ailments or limitations that would prevent you from doing work like this, please let us know ahead of time and we will make every effort to find less physical things for you to do.
- Volunteers at Coal Mountain Elementary and New Life Technology need to have a SUV or truck to transport donations to TRE.
- PLEASE wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Bring water or a drink and a snack, if needed.
- PLEASE arrive 15 minutes before your volunteer slot.
- Volunteers MUST complete and sign a Volunteer Waiver prior to volunteering. Waiver is available on Reaping Nature Educational Outreach Foundation website (Teacher Reuse Exchange link).
If you have any questions, please email, call or text Denise Carleton at [email protected] or 770-490-1083.
Teacher Reuse Exchange
763 Peachtree Parkway #4 Brannon Office Park, Cumming, GA 30041
|| Denise Carleton