Teachers - Forsyth County, GA
Thank you for all you do for the children in Forsyth County. Please choose a day and time to help yourself to free classroom materials and resources at the Teacher Reuse Exchange.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS -- If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, feel sick or have a fever or other symptoms, DO NOT come to shop or donate at the TRE. Social distancing and masks are strongly encouraged. A maximum of 15 people will be permitted in the TRE for shopping at any time during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Location: 763 Peachtree Parkway, #4, Brannon Office Park, Cumming, GA. Call or text Denise Carleton at 770-490-1083 or email [email protected] if you have any questions.
* ALL teachers must provide official documentation to verify teaching status - a school district photo ID, a letter on school letterhead signed by the principal and/or letter of intent to home school (not virtual learning) will be accepted for entry.
* ALL teachers must sign up for shopping on SignUpGenius. Teachers can only sign up to shop one time during Back to School shopping.
* ONLY teachers will be admitted into the store -- NO helpers please.
* NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED IN THE TRE on teacher shopping days!
* For your shopping pleasure and safety leave your bags, suitcases, wagons, and carts at home! We will provide you with a shopping bag.
* Materials taken are for teaching use ONLY - NOT RESALE.
* Teachers agree that any materials taken are to be used responsibly.
For more information, visit http://www.reapingnature.org/Teacher-Reuse-Exchange.html.
|| Denise Carleton