Forsyth County, GA
**THIS SIGN UP IS FOR TEACHERS WHO LIVE IN FORSYTH COUNTY, GA BUT TEACH IN A K-12 PUBLIC OR PRIVATE (NOT VIRTUAL LEARNING) SCHOOL OUTSIDE FORSYTH COUNTY.**
Please consider giving a $20 donation when you shop. The TRE is a volunteer, not for profit program of Reaping Nature Educational Outreach Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your gift will help to pay rent and utilities and keep our doors open. Thank you!
We know you'll have a blast finding teaching treasures in the TRE. Let’s fill classrooms - Not the landfill.
Rules & Requirements:
- ALL shoppers must provide official documentation to verify Forsyth County residency and a school district or employee photo ID.
- ALL shoppers must sign up for shopping on SignUpGenius.
- NO helpers or children will be admitted into the TRE.
- We will provide you with a shopping bag. ONE bag per shopper is permitted.
- Limits on certain items apply.
- Materials taken are for teaching and educational use ONLY - NOT RESALE.
- Shoppers agree that any materials taken are to be used responsibly.
- If you're unable to shop on your selected day and time, please cancel/delete your sign up so another teacher can sign up. This also helps us to make sure we are adequately staffed with volunteers.
For more information, visit www.reapingnature.org.
Have questions? Call or text Denise Carleton at (770) 490-1083 or email [email protected].
DONATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE DONATTIONS AT DOOR. CONTACT DENISE CARLETON TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. THANK YOU.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS -- If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, feel sick or have a fever or other symptoms, DO NOT come to volunteer, shop or donate at the TRE. Out of an abundance of caution, we are requiring masks to be worn by shoppers, volunteers and donors, whether Covid-19 vaccinated or unvaccinated, until further notice. A maximum of 15 people will be permitted in the TRE at any time. Date:
Teacher Reuse Exchange
763 Peachtree Parkway #4 Brannon Office Park, Cumming, GA 30041
|| Denise Carleton