Teacher Reuse Exchange, Forsyth County, GA
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. If you have any questions, text or call Denise Carleton at 770-490-1083 (text for faster response) or email [email protected].
Location: 763 Peachtree Parkway, Unit #4, Brannon Office Park, Cumming, GA.
SHOPPING PASS - FORSYTH COUNTY RESIDENTS - $40 donation. ONE bag provided. Payment required in advance. Venmo @ReapingNature-EOF or PayPal [email protected]
TEACHERS - SHOP FREE - The TRE is open to Forsyth County, Georgia teachers in public schools, private schools, homeschools (not virtual learning) and preschools.
Rules & Requirements:
- ALL teachers must provide official documentation to verify teaching status - a school district photo ID, a letter on school letterhead signed by the principal and/or letter of intent (DOI) to homeschool (not virtual learning) will be accepted for entry.
- ALL teachers and residents must sign up for shopping on SignUpGenius.
- ONLY Forsyth County, GA Teachers (public schools, private schools, homeschools (not virtual learning) and preschools) shop for free.
- ONLY teachers & residents (who have a paid shopping pass) will be admitted into the store -- NO helpers please.
- NO CHILDREN are allowed in the TRE.
- We will provide you with a shopping bag.
- Limits on certain items apply.
- Materials taken are for teaching and educational use ONLY - NOT RESALE.
- Teachers agree that any materials taken are to be used responsibly.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS -- If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, feel sick or have a fever or other symptoms, DO NOT come to volunteer, shop or donate at the TRE. Social distancing and masks are strongly encouraged. A maximum of 15 people will be permitted in the TRE at any time during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Donations - WE CANNOT TAKE DONATIONS AGAIN UNTIL MARCH 2021. PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR DATES TO SIGN UP TO DONATE. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY DONATIONS AT DOOR. THANK YOU.
|| Denise Carleton