TEACHERS FORSYTH COUNTY, GA SCHOOLS & FORSYTH NONPROFITS SERVING CHILDREN
Teachers who teach in a Forsyth County, GA school (public, private, pre-K or homeschool - not virtual learning), and authorized representatives of Forsyth County nonprofits that serve children, can shop at the TRE.
Please consider giving a $20 donation each time you shop at the TRE. The TRE is a volunteer, not for profit program of Reaping Nature Educational Outreach Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your gift will help to pay rent and utilities and keep our doors open. Thank you!
We know you'll have a blast finding teaching treasures in the TRE. Let’s fill classrooms - Not the landfill.
Rules & Requirements:
- ALL shoppers must provide official documentation to verify teaching or authorized status for entry, such as a school district or employee photo ID, a letter on school or nonprofit letterhead signed by the principal or Executive Director, and/or a letter of intent (DOI) to homeschool (not virtual learning).
- ALL shoppers must sign up for shopping on SignUpGenius.
- NO helpers or children will be admitted into the TRE.
- We will provide you with a shopping bag. ONE bag per shopper is permitted.
- Limits on certain items apply. You can come shop every week, all year long!
- Materials taken are for teaching and educational use ONLY - NOT RESALE.
- Shoppers agree that any materials taken are to be used responsibly.
- If you're unable to shop on your selected day and time, please cancel/delete your sign up so another teacher can sign up. This also helps us to make sure we are adequately staffed with volunteers.
For more information, visit www.reapingnature.org.
Have questions? Call or text Denise Carleton at (770) 490-1083 or email [email protected].
DONATIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT leave any items at door. Visit TRE website for more info, or contact Denise Carleton to make an appointment.
|| Denise Carleton