St. Andrew's Residence Family & Friends
We want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all residents and family members for their cooperation with the required policies and protocols. Your continued support and understanding are the reason our visiting programs have been such a success.
1. The resident must pass active screening every time they re-enter the residence and also attest that they are not experiencing any of the typical and atypical symptoms of COVID-19.
- If a resident cannot meet these conditions, the Residence will follow existing outbreak or isolation policies.
2. Each short absence must be limited to a maximum of 12 hours and cannot be overnight.
3. The resident must adhere to the safe physical guidelines while outside of the Residence at all times.
4. Hand Hygiene is to be practiced frequently while out and upon return to the Residence.
5. The resident must notify reception of the leave a minimum of 48 hours in advance with the following information;
- Where they are going
- Who they will be seeing
- How long they will be out.
- Reception will keep a log of this information.
6. The resident must wear a mask while outside the Residence. Cloth masks are acceptable.
- The resident is responsible for supplying their own cloth mask while they are on short absences.
- The Residence may, at its discretion, opt to supply masks for short absences.
To sign up for a short term absence:
- Please select the date and time that you would like to pick up the resident, (You should see a small checkmark in the white box when it is selected.)
- Then click 'Submit and Sign up'. (The button is at the bottom of the screen.)
- Please enter the name of the resident you wish to take out in the ‘Resident’s Name’ box.
- You will be asked to enter your name, email and phone number, as well where the resident is going, who the resident will be seeing, and when the resident will return.
- Once you have entered this information you will click ‘Sign Up Now!’.
- You will receive a confirmation email instantly. (This email will also include information on how to cancel your visit.)
Please note that for the signup to go through you must enter something in the comments.
|| St. Andrews Residence