Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Because the obligation to attend Sunday Mass has been lifted, if you have a flexible schedule, please consider receiving the Eucharist during a weekday Mass where the attendance will be lighter than on the weekend.
Social distancing and proper sanitation will be observed.
Those over the age of 65 with vulnerable health conditions are encouraged not to attend Mass in person.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness (cough, runny nose, fever, etc.), for the safety of others, please do not attend Mass in person.
- You must wear a face mask. Masks may only be removed when receiving Holy Communion.
- All those entering the building must use hand sanitizer as they enter and exit.
- You must sit in the designated pews (designated by red or blue bows) and leave at least 6 feet in between families. Please follow the directions from the ministers of hospitality.
- Holy Communion will be distributed after Mass to all those in attendance. Please follow the directions of the ministers of hospitality for how to receive Holy Communion while maintaining proper social distancing.
- The preferred way to receive Holy Communion is in the hand.
- The Precious Blood will not be distributed during Holy Communion.
- You must leave the church immediately following your reception of Holy Communion - do not return to your seat – go directly to your vehicle.
- Holy Water fonts will remain empty.
- All hymnals and worship aids have been removed.
- There will be no holding hands at the Our Father, and no Sign of Peace.
- If you have not yet signed up to make your financial contribution online, please drop your offertory envelope in the designated bin in the narthex when you ener or exit the church.
- Please know that Father Chris, Deacon Gary, Deacon Cliff, and I keep our faith community in prayer each day. May the Lord continue send abundant blessings upon you and your families and may we continue to pray for each other as it will keep us close at heart!