St. Bede Episcopal Church, Forest Grove
Please read the information below before you sign up.
Please sign up by 4:30pm on the Thursday prior to the Sunday you plan to attend.
In-person Holy Eucharist has moved inside into the church nave. When you arrive, you will have an assigned place to sit in one of the pews.
Sanitation Attendant slots are available for one person per service starting November. A sanitation attendant is required by the state of Oregon for all gatherings, and is responsible for disinfecting after the service. If you sign up to be the sanitation attendant, you do not need to sign up for an "indoor Holy Eucharist" slot.
Welcome! Here you may sign up for our 8am In-person Holy Eucharist. The service will be simplified with no music.
- When you sign up, please provide your phone number for contact-tracing purposes.
- Masks are required at all gatherings. We will have cloth masks available if you need.
- Printed bulletins will not be provided, so please either print your own bulletin in advance, view a copy on a digital device, or bring a Book of Common Prayer. Bulletins can be found on our website and in our Thursday E-Notes. If you are unable to bring your own bulletin or prayer book, we invite you to come regardless, pray with us, and let the congregation carry you in worship.
We will closely follow safety guidelines for gatherings according to the state of Oregon and our bishop:
- We allow for a maximum of 50 people to gather for Sunday Holy Eucharist during phase 1 (We are capping attendance at 25 for indoor services).
- We will consider outdoor gatherings when possible.
- We encourage all parties to physically distance by at least 6 feet.
- We encourage people to stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms and/or if they are at risk for severe illness (over age 65 or have underlying medical conditions).
- We encourage those who attend to practice good hand hygiene with frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds or to use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol content).
- We encourage those who attend to cover coughs/sneezes with elbow or tissue. If a guest uses a tissue, they should immediately throw the tissue away in the garbage and wash their hands.
- We encourage those who attend to avoid touching their face.
- We require those who attend to use masks, face shields or face coverings. This includes while outdoors, according to guidelines from our bishop.
Due to the uncertain nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, changes in service offerings are possible. Please monitor your E-Notes for updates.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 503-357-5300 or email us at [email protected]hegrove.com.