St. Bede Episcopal Church, Forest Grove
Please read the information below before you sign up.
Please sign up by 4:30PM on the Thursday prior to the Sunday you plan to attend.
Update 2/18/2021: Please note that we will not be providing bulletins for first Sunday Eucharists for the foreseeable future. You are welcome to either bring your own Book of Common Prayer (1979), contact the office to check one out, or check one out on Sunday before the service until COVID-19 restrictions have lifted. Thank you for understanding!
- When you sign up, please provide your phone number for contact-tracing purposes.
- Masks are required at all gatherings. We will have cloth masks available if you need.
- Bulletins will not be provided for first Sunday Eucharists. You are welcome to either bring your own Book of Common Prayer (1979), contact the office to check one out, or check one out on Sunday before the service until COVID-19 restrictions have lifted. If you are unable to bring a prayer book, we invite you to come regardless, pray with us, and let the congregation carry you in worship.
We will closely follow safety guidelines for gatherings according to the state of Oregon and our bishop:
- We allow for a maximum of 25 people to gather for Sunday Holy Eucharist.
- We will consider outdoor gatherings when possible.
- We ask all parties to physically distance by at least 6 feet.
- We ask people to stay home if they have symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, if they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days if they are at risk for severe illness.
- We encourage those who attend to practice good hand hygiene with frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds or to use hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol content).
- We encourage those who attend to cover coughs/sneezes with elbow or tissue. If a guest uses a tissue, they should immediately throw the tissue away in the garbage and wash their hands.
- We encourage those who attend to avoid touching their face.
- We require those who attend to use masks, face shields or face coverings.
Due to the uncertain nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, changes in service offerings are possible. Please monitor your E-Notes for updates.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 503-357-5300 or email us at [email protected]
8:00am - 9:00am PDT