Southwest Local Music Boosters
Things to know:
- This is one of the Music Boosters single largest fundraisers and supports ALL JR AND SR HIGH CHOIRS AND BANDS. More volunteers allow us to make more money.
- High school students are welcome to volunteer. If younger students are interested, please contact me. There is probably a place for all, but lets make sure it's a good fit!
- The concession stand is warmer than outside. Please dress to keep yourself comfortable and consider bringing a drink.
- This is a busy concession stand. But, we have fun while we work and get to know new people.
- We're making some changes this year so the stand should be cooler than years past and clean up should be easier.
- If you can not be there by 5:45 just let me know. We start serving at 6:00. As long as we have some people there to start, we will be fine. We do need to be very close to fully staffed by 6:30.
- Any questions? contact [email protected]
- THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! Sarah Ley
We have 2 concession stands that, when fully staffed, require over 20 volunteers. To prepare and sell our menu requires a staff performing the following jobs:
- Crew chief
- Set up
- Working the window taking orders and money
- Preparing food orders (Hamburgers, Hotdogs, French Fries, Pretzels, Nachos & Cheese, Popcorn, ...and the list goes on!
- Clean up
|| Southwest Local Music Boosters