Bread & Wine
By signing up you agree to the following:
• State and CDC guidelines recommend that High-Risk individuals (age 65 and older and those with chronic or underlying medical conditions) should continue sheltering in place. If you are sheltering in place, please join the gathering via YouTube Live.
• You must sign up separately for each family member planning to attend.
• Symptom checklist: Do not participate if you have had a fever, fatigue, dry cough, poor appetite, muscle pain, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste, been in contact with someone who has had Covid-19 or has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days or if you have tested positive for Covid-19.
• No more than 25 people present on the church campus at one time.
• Maintain physical distancing by staying at least six (6) feet away from each other, including parking lot, entrances to meeting space, and during the service. Chairs will be arranged with this distance in mind.
• Exterior and Interior Doors will be left open before/after meeting for entrance/exit, to limit touching
of door handles, and allow for fresh airflow.
• Masks are required for the entirety of our service. Please bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave.
• No children's ministry or childcare will be offered.
• You are responsible for all members of your family. If you any members of your family may have a hard time being still or maintaining distance please do not bring them to the service for the safety of others.
• No physical contact (for example: handshakes or hugs) before, during or after the service.
• Hand washing is required on entrance using hand sanitizer or soap/water.
• Temperature monitoring must be done at home, the day of any gathering. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be able to attend.
• The church kitchen is closed. Any food or drink, including communion, should be brought from home and any food garbage should be promptly disposed of.
ImpactNW Community Center
7211 SE 62nd Ave, Portland, OR 97206