Level 3 Visitation for Elizabeth Scott
Please review the available slots and policy below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you! There can be two people at each visit. At this time there can be one visit a week, per resident to ensure that every resident has the oppurtunity to see their loved ones. Check back at the end of the week and if there is still spots left you can sign up for another.
1. Indoor visitation allowed at all times and for all residents (regardless of vaccination status), except for a few circumstances when visitation shall be limited due to a high risk of COVID -19 transmission.
2. The scenarios include limiting indoor visitation for:
o Unvaccinated residents, if the facility’s COVID -19 county positivity rate is greater than 10 percent and less than 70 percent of the residents are fully vaccinated;
o Residents with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated until they have met the criteria to discontinue Transmission based precautions; or
o Residents in quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met criteria for release from quarantine.
3. Visitation during outbreak is to be suspended until:
o Facility conducts outbreak testing after a new onset; and
o One round of facility wide testing is completed with no additional positive cases.
o Affected unit to be suspended until the facility meets the criteria to discontinue outbreak testing (14 days and no new cases)
o If additional positive cases are identified then all units will suspend visitation for all residents (vaccinated or unvaccinated) until the facility meets the criteria to discontinue outbreak testing (14 days of no additional positive cases)
4. Visitation during outbreak may resume after:
o No additional cases identified after first round of testing in unit not exposed
o Facility has met the criteria to discontinue outbreak testing
5. The facility may limit the number of visitors allowed in the building at a time and limit the movement within the facility to the specified area/resident room/hallway.
6. Visitors are be escorted to and from the designated visitation area by a staff member.
7. Ingress/egress route will be planned to minimize potential contact between visitors and residents/staff. The building 6 entrance will serve as the entrance and exit. Signage will be posted as to the status of outbreak testing.
8. As part of the visitation policy, the facility has designated the restroom by the building 5 entrance for use by visitors. Use of the resident restroom is prohibited.
9. Visitation must occur in a designated visitation area. A designated area shall include a private single resident room. Related residents (spouse or siblings) who share a room may participate in visitation together. Visits for residents in a shared room should not be conducted in the resident’s room, if possible. Residents in a shared room should be accommodated by using the family room or other available space unless the resident’s health condition prevents them from leaving the room, facility will make attempts to enable the visit while adhering to the core principles of COVID -19 infection prevention.