With spring coming, flowers blossoming, and the weather warming up, now is the time to step out of your house and embrace the nature! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have all been isolated from one another. We haven't seen each other in person for a very long time. Since more vaccines have been administered and case numbers have been improving, NTUAAH would like to invite you to the very first outing and group volunteer opportunity at the Buffalo Bayou Park since the start of the pandemic! We will work on a service project in the morning, take a lunch break, and join a history and art tour at the Cistern or hike on the trails at your leisure in the afternoon. If you can't participate in the morning activity, you are also welcome to join us for lunch and the afternoon tour. Even though Texas has lifted all the restrictions, all volunteers and participants are still required to wear masks and practice social distancing. Please review these activities below and click on the button to sign up. More detailed information will be provided to participants later. We hope you can join us!
* All volunteers and participants need to be older than 9 years old.
* Please sign up by 3/28/2021.
* If you need to change or cancel your sign-up, please do so by 3/28/2021.
* Please email [email protected] or [email protected] for any questions.
* Click here for more information about Buffalo Bayou Park.
* Click here for more information about the Cistern History Tour and the Art Experience (Time No Longer).
|| Pei-Ching Tai