John Leaps Evangelization
What? A Rosary Congress, Eucharistic Adoration with an hourly Rosary prayed aloud, if possible, at the top of each hour, and the prayer of the Indwelling of the Trinity and the prayer to the Immaculate Conception, for seven days on behalf of the intentions of Our Lady of America. (For more information: click here) Please make every effort to assist at daily Mass and go to Confession during this week.
Who? YOU and as many people as you can bring… Your family, friends, neighbors…
Where? Before the exposed Blessed Sacrament or the tabernacle local to you.
When? March 3-9, 2021 See how exciting THIS IS!!! These days will "light" the way...
- March 3-Wed.-Feast of Katherine Drexel; also, in honor of the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph
- March 4-Thurs.-Feast of St. Casimir
- March 5-Fri.-Second Friday of Lent; also, in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- March 6-Sat.-Second Saturday of Lent; also, in honor of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- March 7-Sun.-Third Sunday of Lent; Day of the Lord
- March 8-Mon.-Feast of St. John of God
- March 9-Tues.-Feast of St. Frances of Rome
Why? In thanksgiving for the graces received from the last Our Lady of America Rosary Congress and to seek the intercession of St. Joseph, Foster-Father of Jesus, to place at the feet of The Father the desires of Our Lady of America: for the Indwelling of the Trinity into every heart; for the solemn procession of her statue into the National Shrine of the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in Washington DC; and for her enthronement there in a place of honor. We desire these things, not for themselves, but, because these will bring about the salvation of souls!
***If you are a priest or know a priest willing to offer a Mass(es) for the fulfillment of the intentions of Our Lady of America, PLEASE CONTACT US!