Welcome to Spiral's Middle School (6th-8th Grade) 5 vs 5 Competitive League!
- One or two seasons of club or higher level volleyball, school team. Able to serve overhand and consistenly and successfully use all three contacts within a pass, set and hit sequence.
Dates: September 9th, 16th, 23rd, and playoffs on Sept. 30th
Cost: $400 per team, payment will be collected on Sept. 9th
Check-in: 6pm, play from 6:30p-8:00p
The team lead is resposible for signing up the team for the league and communicating out important information. If this is the first time that the athletes will be visiting Spiral since July, each athlete needs to have a one time electronic facility form filled out. bit.ly/spiralfacilityforms
- The schedule will be emailed to the team lead for the 3 weeks and then a tournament schedule will be sent out prior to playoffs.
- The players will have an opportunity to compete for a total of 60 minutes. If a team only has 4 players they are still able to compete for the night.
- If a player cannot make it that night, the team can find a replacement player for no additional cost.
- The team can carry a max of 6 players with 5 on the court at a time.
- We will be keeping track of wins and losses and total points. There will be a leaderboard updated after each night of play.
|| Spiral Events