The H.E.A.R.T. Program
HEART is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out at our concession booth at the Toyota Center so that our trainees, who are adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities, can work at Rockets games or concerts!
- Cashiering and handling money.
- Taking food and drink orders and getting orders to customers.
- Helping with set-up and clean-up of the booth.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to stay the ENTIRE shift.
- Complete TABC certification and Levy Restaurants Responsible Alcohol Service Training online courses. Links to both courses will be provided by HEART.
- Dress code: SOLID black pants (no jeans or Capris) and SOLID black (non-skid) closed-toe shoes; black socks and belt; and a white or black T-shirt.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced food service environment and patience working with adults with special needs, kitchen staff, and Toyota Center customers.
Priority will be given to volunteer groups who are bringing 5-6 people to a game.