The H.E.A.R.T. Program
The 2018-2019 NBA Houston Rockets season is here! HEART is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out at our concession booth at the Toyota Center so that our trainees, who are adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities, can work at Rockets games.
- Cashiering and handling money.
- Taking food and drink orders and getting orders to customers.
- Helping with set-up and clean-up of the booth.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to stay the ENTIRE shift.
- Complete TABC certification and Levy Restaurants Responsible Alcohol Service Training online courses. Links to both courses will be provided by HEART.
- Dress code: SOLID black pants and SOLID black (non-skid) closed-toe shoes; black socks and belt; and a white T-shirt.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced food service environment and patience working with adults with special needs, kitchen staff, and Toyota Center customers.
Priority will be given to volunteer groups who are bringing 5-6 people to a game.