The H.E.A.R.T. Program
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, HEART has temporarily moved our classroom learning online on Zoom. We are looking for creative ways to enrich our lessons and make them relevant to our trainees' jobs and lives! We invite you to be a guest speaker to share your knowledge or experiences with our trainees!
Class Days & Times:
- Speaking time: 15 minutes
- HEART Vending & Concessions Trainees: Monday-Thursday @ 10am.
- HEART-CVS Trainees: Monday-Thursday @ 11am or 12pm.
- Speaking time: 40 minutes
- All trainees are invited: Friday mornings.
How to Sign Up:
- Select topics that interest you below.
- Volunteer Manager will call you to ask more about your topic and availability.
- Once your topic and availability have been cleared, you will be scheduled and receive a confirmation email for a date & time and an invite to the Zoom class.
- If you have any questions or changes, please contact Volunteer Manager at [email protected] or 713-714-1686.
Note: All lessons are recorded on Zoom and posted in our private group that only the HEART team of staff, trainees, families, funders, and key individuals have access.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with HEART!