Welcome to Littleworth Farm Opening Day. We are excited to be open, but things will different this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. By taking reservations for Opening Weekend, we hope to give our customers the opportunity to safely tag their tree, while avoiding large crowds. We know your tree is an important family tradition, and thank you for your understanding.
Reservations are being taken for Opening Weekend only (Nov. 21 & 22). We will tag trees only. (We will not cut trees during Opening Weekend- it's too early anyway!) All remaining weekends of our season will have normal hours and reservations will not be required. You will be able to return to have your tree cut without a reservation. We will also be offering #1 precut trees beginning Thanksgiving weekend. These can be purchased without a reservation beginning Nov.27 (Black Friday) at 9 am. Supplies are limited.
Important Instructions for Reservations:
- We are offering 20 slots per hour on both Sat. Nov. 21 and Sun. Nov. 22. These slots are one hour long, which should be plenty of time to secure your tree! Reservations begin at 8:00 am and continue until 3:00 pm.
- Each individual time slot represents one tree. If your extended family wishes to tag more than one tree, you must sign up for an additional time slot per tree.
- As you sign up you will be asked to provide your name, email, and phone number (for contact tracing purposes).
- Masks are required at all times (even in the fields). Please maintain social distancing!
- As you drive in, Karl will meet you and confirm your reservation. Please park in our designated area and you can begin the hunt for your perfect tree.
- We will have 5-6 staff members in the field with long measuring poles. Once you have located a tree- ask a staff member to tag it for you.
- You will be given a tag to bring to the garage. Please send one person to bring your tag into the garage, where payment is accepted and a note is made of your tree's location. Full payment is required at this time using cash, check, credit card, or Venmo.
- Sign-Up Genius will only be utilized on the first Opening Weekend of Nov. 21 & 22. Reservations will not be necessary to pick up your tagged tree or choose a pre-cut tree starting the week of Nov. 27. These trees will be available first-come/first serve. We are just trying to avoid crowds on opening weekend.
- Wreaths and grave blankets as well as seasonal items such as Karl's reindeer, Black Sheep dog biscuits and Joan's homemade doggy holiday bandanas are available for purchase on Opening weekend and throughout the season.
|| Janet Yunghans