Rhea Lana's of St Petersburg Consignors
We are so excited to begin offering you a chance to schedule your drop off time to help manage the flow of consignor traffic and be conscious of social distancing practices!
Tips and requirements for your Drop Off Appointment:
- ALL items must be prepped according to the standards on our website, if you have any questions please ask, we are here to help!
- All clothing must be hung on PLASTIC hangers and the string tag pinned to the left shoulder (right side of the hanger when looking at the item).
- All toys, baby gear, outdoor equipment, etc must be clean and in working order.
- Everything must have batteries (if required by the item) and working or we cannot accept them.
- Baby gear and large toys are required to have masking tape/sticker with your consignor number and the price written on it. This is in addition to the string tag.
- We recommend that shoes have masking tape with consignor number and price written on the bottom. Shoes will also need to be zip tied together or placed in a ziplock bag if can't be zip tied.
- Look over your items in GOOD lighting. The florescent lights the store catch everything and so do our eagle eye inspectors! We will not accept any items with even the smallest stain, hole, broken zipper, excessive piling, etc...
- We are asking that everyone label your items at home. We will have early barcode pick where you can drive thru and pick up your labels. We can also mail them to you for a fee of $4. If you choose to print your barcode labels at home, please use a colored printer and click page scaling "none". Labels: Office Depot 3 x 10 labels, Size 1" by 2 5/8". Item # 612221 (750 ct).
- Due to capacity and social distancing, we ask that you not bring your children under the age of 13 to dropoff. We LOVE children, have kids of our own but during this time of Covid 19 we need to make sure to keep everyone safe and maintain social distancing.
- If you are unable to label at home you may still drop off, you can just expect the process to take a little longer.
- Expect 1 hour for every 100 items when dropping your items off. The more organized you are the quicker it goes though!
What should you expect when you arrive for your appointment?
- You will check in at the front desk and be assigned a table to unload your items on to.
- Once all of your items are on site we will then complete a quality check to ensure everything works and is stain and hole free. We strive to make our sales high quality and upscale so each item MUST be checked.
- You will then need to place your items onto the sales floor. Please place all items in their correct spot as it will not sell if on the wrong sized rack or not with other similar items. (The sales floor will be well labeled in order to make this EASY for the consignors!)
- You are DONE! Be sure to check out prior to leaving in order to pick up you presale ticket though!
*** Are you DONATING all of your unsold items? Feel free to sign up for a slot to “Drop & Go” instead! This is for those allowing all their items to go half price and donating all unsold items. This service allows you to drop your items off and we will put them away for you!
*** Don't want to leave your car and bring items in the store? Feel free to sign up for "Curbside Valet", a new service we are offering. With Curbside Valet, we will unload your car, bring it in the store, and put it away for a $10 fee (valet fee will be deducted from your consignor check). It is similar to Drop N Go but you do not need to donate all or let all of your items go half. You will enter, tag, and label all of your items and bring them to the store in the order entered and sorted by gender and size. You will pull up to the curb at the time you sign up for, we will bring you your paperwork and unload for you. With Curbside Valet your items are not guaranteed. You will need to sign a waiver of the guarantee against loss and theft and once we unload, you can leave. Your valet will quality check and put all of your items out on the floor.
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!! We are here to help!!
Jennifer, Kimberly and Valerie
|| Jennifer Dowling