Gardens +all @ St. Francis Catholic Parish
St Francis of Assisi Gardens & Grounds
Several gardens surround the St Francis of Assisi campus of buildings. These gardens need to be a beautiful expression of hospitality and appreciation for God's creation.
You're help is needed with:
- Grounds Grooming (e.g., weed, water, prune, mulch, etc)
- Gardening (e.g., design, plant, transplant, etc)
- Adopt a specific garden
- Spring remove debris/dead plants; prepare beds and plant annuals and perennials
- Summer water and weed weekly/bimonthly; mulch; deadhead flowers
- Fall rake leaves/clear beds, plant bulbs
QUESTIONS: Please contact key ministry members:
Karen Cole (734-994-7045) [email protected]
Scott Wright (734-821-2121) [email protected]
Learn more at our parish garden page.
In addition, see our
Sustainable Garden Project.
In prayer at church, or at my own home.
|| St. Francis of Assisi Parish Office