Thank YOU for stepping forward to volunteer for the 2019 Belleville Main Street Marathon! We need many wonderful helpers before, during, and after the race. Please look at the descriptions below to help you choose the position you can help with.
• Pre-Race Course Setup Crew - Arrive prior to race start to assist in the setup of the finish line area. Also assist in the placement of mile markers, signage and water station setup along the course. *Labor-intensive! Must be able to lift / move up to 25 lbs*
• Volunteer Check-in- Greet volunteers as they arrive and check them in, providing a t-shirt in the size they ordered. Answer questions they may have and direct them to their assigned location.
• Finish Line Crew - Assist as needed to keep finish line clear and welcoming, and most important: congratulate the finishers! Award participants their medals, and direct them to the refreshment area.
• Food & Beverage Distribution Crew - Assist in setting up post-race food and beverage stations at the finish line area. Assist in dispensing food and beverage at the post race party.
• Post Race Clean-up Crew - After the race, assist disassembling and cleaning all areas including starting line, water stations, finish line, and course for all tents, banners, signage, tables and trash. *Labor-intensive! Must be able to lift / move up to 25 lbs*
• Anything /Everything Crew - Be on hand to do whatever is needed, wherever it needs to be done!
If all the positions are filled on this sign-up, please consider being a Course Marshal! Use this link to learn about what it is like to be a Course Marshal from some past volunteers: https://www.facebook.com/bellevillemarathon/videos/514230685575974/
Parking lot at 1st & Main
|| Belleville Main Street Marathon Volunteer Coordinators