WEAG GCN Greeters
Hello fellow GCN Greeters! It's the most wonderful time of the year again--celebrating the birth of our Savior by greeting at WEAG's 2018 Glorious Christmas Nights show-Angels and Kings (Nov 29th-Dec 9th)
I'm using the SignUpGenius system again this year to organize the Greeter sign-ups. (There will also be sign-up books in the Gym/Nursery hallway beginning October 7th; however, if you sign-up here, you DO NOT need to sign up in the book, too.)
I hope you find this site easy to use. Each show is listed separately, so please complete the required info for each show you volunteer for. And studies have shown that the more shows you sign-up for, the 'Merrier' you will be!! :)
FYI's as a volunteer:
- wear a solid white top (blouse, sweater or dressy long-sleeved T-shirt) and black pants (or skirt)
- if it's cold outside, bring in your coat and a pair of gloves to wear and maybe a hat (in case I need you to greet at one of the doors)
- come into the parking lot of the church at the traffic light
- park in the annex lot (far left part section of the lot on the gym-side of the building)
- **lock your purse/valuables in the car since there is no secure place to leave them once you come into the church
- check-in with me at the podium just to the right of the gym stairs to find out where you will be greeting--If you have a preferred greeting spot--door, hallway, elevator, please make a note in the Comments section and I will certainly try to accommodate your request.
- Special request of you--Please make sure to check in with me inside the church by the start time shown on each slot so I can be certain all areas are covered before guests start arriving for the show. Allow yourself enough time to get through traffic and to get into the church from the annex lot. THANK YOU!!)
- go up the gym stairs to get a red vest to wear, and
- most importantly, DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR GREAT, BIG SMILE and WARM, WEAG HEART!
TRAINING--We will be offering 2 training session options for new Greeters (and previous Greeters who would like a refresher.) The dates will be Sunday, November 18th, and Sunday, November 25th at 12 noon outside the Nursery. (Training will take < 30 minutes.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at [email protected] or text me at 804.334.0788. Please forward this SignUp to your friends and family that want to help greet at GCN, too.
Thank you for helping to make GCN a blessing to so many people!
Merry Christmas! Peace, Kathleen & John Newton & Gloria Gresham
|| Kathleen Newton