City of Richfield Passports
We release new time slots every Monday for the next week available. Check back on Mondays after 8:00 a.m.!
- One appointment per applicant. (i.e. three people that need passports, sign up for three appointment times)
- You must acknowledge that you will have all documents present at the appointment time during sign up.
- An appointment reminder will be emailed to you two days before your scheduled time.
- For a child age 15 and under, both parents must be at the time of appointment or written notarized consent must be given.
- Visit the US Department of State's Website or stop in our office for the applications and payment information.
Arrive On Time
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time.
- If you are late you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Check-in at the information desk.
- The receptionist will verify that the application is filled out, a check or money order for payment, and that all parties are present.
Richfield Municipal Center
6700 Portland Ave S, Richfield, MN 55423
|| Passport Appointments