Office of Special Events - Special Event Clients
This is a NEW workshop with new content. If you have questions since your last permit or you haven't permitted yet under the new ordinance, this is a highly recommended training session. There will only be one workshop on Tuesday, March 3 from 2- 4 p.m.
Topics to be covered:
- Summary of updates to Chapter 42A
- Quick review of new website and online forms
- New to this workshop will be presentations from three key departments:
- Code Consumer Health - learn about all the different types of temporary food permits, food trucks, outdoor cooking, temporary food vendors and the different requirements
- Office of Environmental Quality - learn about how to make your event greener and other information on trash mitigation and recycling
- Fire Prevention - learn about tent permitting, fire lanes, and other permits you may need like propane use and generators
- Each representative will also stay for our ever popular Q&A session. We invited the subject matter experts to answer your questions!
We will send parking details on February 27 to those that have signed up.
Dallas Office of Special Events
2:00pm - 4:00pm CST
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
|| Office of Special Events c/o Jacqulin Justice