Dear MCA Community:
As you know there is a significant spike in COVID cases in Michigan.
MCA will take the following actions in order to decrease risk of transmission:
1. Each Jumu'ah salah will be shortened to a maximum of 15 minutes in all including khutbah and salah. Ventilation will be maintained by opening doors of the musalla. Please wear warm clothes as the musalla may be colder due to the weather and increased ventilation.
2. Congregants are requested to sign up for a jumu'ah slot and adhere to their slot.
3. Congregants are requested to pray sunnah/nawafil prayers at home.
4. Congregants are requested to perform wudu at home.
5. Congregants are requested not to bring children (<12 years) for salah.
6. Elderly and at risk congregants may consider praying at home.
7. Congregants are requested to observe social distancing in the masjid. Please avoid crowding at entrance and exits.
8. Congregants are requested to follow proper mask wearing guidelines (cover nose and mouth).
9. MCA requests community members to avoid indoor gatherings, and practice hand hygiene, social distancing and proper masking to decrease risk.These guidelines f the MCA are based on guidance from the MCA health committee and may change depending on the COVID situation in our county.
Assalamualaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuhu,
May Allah SWT keep the community safe. In Him alone we place our trust. Indeed, Allah has power over all things.
|| MCA Ann Arbor