Dear MCA community,
As you know, the MCA EC is continuing to partially phase in the opening of masjid activities as local transmission of COVID-19 improves. The MCA EC has decided to resume jumu’ah salah. For now, we have restricted this to 30 brothers and 20 sisters for each salah.
We will be conducting 4 Juma'ah beginning Friday 5/29/2020.
1. Worshippers who are older than 16 years of age can come to the masjid. Adults more than 65 years of age are at an increased risk of death from a possible COVID-19 infection and are recommended to continue to stay home.
2. Do not come to the Masjid if you are sick or have had sick contacts. If you are sick and come to the masjid, you are risking the health of your brothers and sisters. If you have visible symptoms (cough, sneezing, etc.) it is possible that you may be asked to leave. Please do not take offense as this is for the safety of our community. The same applies if you have come in contact with someone who is sick.
3. Wudu should be performed at home.
4. Worshippers should perform sunnah salah at home.
5. Worshippers are required to wear a mask that covers their face and nose in the masjid at all times.
6. Worshippers should bring a plastic bag to carry their shoes with them at all times.
7. Please use hand sanitizer when you enter and when you exit the masjid. Also, wash your hands with soap and water before leaving and after returning to your home.
8. Worshippers must always maintain approximately 6 feet of distance between one another in the masjid. This includes at the time of entry, salah, and exit.
9. Worshippers should bring their own prayer mat.
10. Prayer rows should be formed with 6 feet spaces between worshippers.
11. After doing salah in the masjid, worshippers should leave the masjid quickly without socializing while keeping six feet distance from other worshippers.
12. Please do not interact with the imams during your masjid visit.
13. If you become sick, you should stay home and self-isolate for 14 days. If possible, call your doctor so they can decide whether you should get tested. Please let the MCA office manager know so we can contact the other worshippers who might have been exposed.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
|| MCA of Ann Arbor