Gateway Middle School
The purpose of the tours is to help acquaint our current 6th grade students with the building so they are ready to move between classes. We will start with a guided tour with a staff member, and then give students time to use a map to find all of their classrooms.
We ask that parents remain on campus while students complete their tours. Parents may remain in their vehicle or in the designated area in the school. The following protocols will be in place to ensure safety:
- Any person entering the building will be screened for symptoms of Covid-19, including completing a touchless temperature check.
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-in and throughout the tour.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Tour groups must remain socially distanced: 3’ distance for students, 6’ distance for adults.
- We encourage students to bring a pen/pencil and a clipboard, if they have one.
We thank you in advance for reminding your student of all safety protocols.