We need your help for the Annual Smoke on the Coast BBQ and Fireworks Festival!
The Annual Smoke on the Coast BBQ and Fireworks Festival at Destin Common starts at 5 p.m. on July 3, 2019. Family entertainment and live music will kick off the day. At 6 p.m. BBQ aficionados can enjoy $1 samples from 18 area restaurants and BBQ groups and vote for their favorite as People’s Choice winners.
Youth Village will have two tents. One tent will be for our BBQ team, Waste Management, and the other tent is for us. We will need help with unloading equipment and supplies, setting up decorations, man tables, actors, and clean-up.
This event will take place from 5 PM - 10 PM but we will be there from 12 PM - 11 PM. We will have multiple shifts available. Destin Commons is expecting more than 15,000 people for this event and they are projecting parking lots to be full by 4 PM.
- Parking Lot is expected to fill up by 4 PM!
- If your shift is after 4 PM, you may have to park across the street (in Paradise Key parking lot). We recommend arriving before 4 if possible.
- We suggest parking in the parking garage. The parking garage has 6 stories of parking.
- It will be HOT! Please dress cool and drink plenty of water! We will have mini fans, water, and cold wet towels available to keep cool!
- We will have you all wear Youth Village t-shirts and fun ocean themed hats!
- You may sign up for multiple shifts.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/793170634415208/
4100 Legendary Dr, Destin, FL 32541
|| Youth Village