Copper Country Humane Society
If you would like to dog walk at CCHS, please note the following:
1. NO GROUPS. We are not doing group dog walking at this time. No more than 2 people allowed during your sign up.
2. When you arrive for your scheduled time, you can come inside, sign in and look at the dog walking book to see which dog you'd like to take. CCHS staff will get the dog for you.
3. If you haven't signed a CCHS liability form for dog walking, this will be required before we send you out with a dog.
4. If it's below 15 degrees, dog walking will be cancelled for the day. We will do our best to notify you in advance if we are cancelling via the email address/phone number you provide during sign up.
5. NO ONE under 16 is permitted without a parent/guardian with them at all times. Anyone under 18 needs a liability form filled out by a parent/guardian.
|| Copper Country Humane Society