Copper Country Humane Society
If you would like to dog walk at CCHS, please note the following:
1. NO GROUPS. We are not doing group dog walking at this time. No more than 2 people allowed during your sign up. Please do not sign up for two time slots if you are bringing one other person with you. Both of you can be on the same sign up time/one slot.
2. When you arrive for your scheduled time, you can come inside, sign in and look at the dog walking book to see which dog you'd like to take. CCHS staff will get the dog for you.
3. If you haven't signed a CCHS liability form for dog walking, this will be required before we send you out with a dog.
4. If it's below 15 degrees, dog walking will be cancelled for the day. We will do our best to notify you in advance if we are cancelling via the email address/phone number you provide during sign up.
5. PLEASE ARRIVE AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME! We do not allow you to sign in more than 10 minutes early, and may cancel your appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late. Please treat this like you would any other scheduled appoinment and be on time.
6. NO ONE under 16 is permitted without a parent/guardian with them at all times. Anyone under 18 needs a liability form filled out by a parent/guardian.
|| Copper Country Humane Society