We are looking for people to help us out and make the Marshfield Fastpitch 4-Person Scramble a success! The proceeds from the tournament will help to offset costs of the indoor facility as well as other operating expenses that we incur throughout the year for both League and Travel Ball. See the Sign-Up below for available volunteer opportunities from helping out on the course to donating some food items.
Par 3 On the Green Raffle
- We need (1) person to sit on each of the four Par 3 holes on the course. Golfers who are participating in the cash raffle will recieve one ticket for a ball that comes to rest on the green. See Cory Strasser for more information the day of.
Food Donation Items
We are looking for people to donate some food items to accompany the steak dinner at Afterhours following the golf tournament. Please read carefully for what we are asking for. Any food items can be dropped off on Friday 9-20-19 or Saturday 9-21-19 at Afterhours.
- Potato Salad - purchase the Festival’s Own Potato Salad from Festival Foods, this way we ensure that it is all the same when we need to replenish the stock on the tables.
- Macaroni Salad – purchase the Macaroni Salad from Festival Foods, looks like elbow macaroni, peas and cheese are in it. Again to ensure we can replenish and not mix differing types.
- Brownies – can be store bought or baked
- Cookies – can be store bought or baked
E-Z Up Tents
Need these for outdoor dining at Afterhours due to construction on the inside. Please drop off Friday night or early Saturday.
|| Marshfield Fastpitch