Sunday, May 6th 1:00-5:00 pm.
House captains and docents are needed for both shifts: 12:45:-3:00 pm and 2:45-5:00 pm
at 5 beautiful homes located in Larchmont, NY!
- Please sign up for a shift as a house captain or a docent.
- Your house captain will be in contact with you before the tour regarding house location.
- House captains are responsible for picking up a bin of essentials (tour tickets, etc.) and debriefing docents.
- Shift 2 docents may get tour tickets from their house captain at the beginning of the first shift.
- Shift 1 docents may get tour tickets from their house captain at the end of the first shift.
All volunteers receive a complimentary ticket to the house tour
plus a discounted ticket ($15) for the post-tour reception at the Larchmont Yacht Club.
What a fun way to give back to your community, spend time with friends, meet new ones and
tour magnificent historical homes!
If you have questions, please contact:
Kim Giarraputo ([email protected])
Leticia Tantillo ([email protected])
Laura Wechsler ([email protected])
Please feel free to pass this along to anyone who might be interested.
Thank you and hope to see you on May 6th!!