Law Enforcement Appreciation Day
Law Enforcement Appreciation Day is just around the corner and we need your help!!
On Wednesday, July 31st, we will be assembling, distributing and delivering lunch kits to the police officers that serve our community. All are welcomed to participate and support law enforcement.
Here are the options to show your appreciation:
1. Lunch Kit Assemblers will assemble the meal, pack and sort the lunch kits starting at 4:00 AM - 11:00 PM. We need at least 6 people for each 3 hour shift.
2. Distribute Lunch Kits will distribute lunch kits to the officers who drive into the church parking lot from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. We need at least 2 people for each 3 hour shift.
3. Delivery Team: Each delivery team (driver & helper) will deliver to one HPD station and hand-deliver the lunch kits to the officers at roll call time. Drivers will use their own car. Delivery teams will need to be able to carry boxes of packed lunch kits. We need three delivery teams for each shift:
- 1st Shift: 4:30 AM - 7:30 AM (departs for deliveries at 5:30 AM)
- 2nd Shift: 9:30 AM - Noon (departs for delivery at 10:30 AM) - only 1 driver & helper needed
- 3rd Shift: 12:30 PM- 3:30 PM (departs for deliveries at 1:30 PM)
- 4th Shift: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM (departs for deliveries at 9:30 PM)
Jackson Street Parking Lot