Please only sign up for one weekend at a time so to allow everyone to have an opportunity to attend Mass. If there are extra time slots 4 hours prior to Mass, then those who attended the week prior may sign up. Thank you for your generosity.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY:
The faithful of the Diocese of Manchester remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays until further notice.
- All houses of Worship in the State of NH can operate at 40%, in our case we can fit a max of 125 people per Mass, however it will be less the first few weeks due to spacing.
- Parishioners must schedule in advance to attend Saturday Vigil Mass and Sunday Mass by signing up below. No sign up is required for weekday daily Masses or Confessions. Please maintain the 6 foot distancing.
- Those without computer access can call the parish office at (603) 622-4966 to sign up.
- Mass schedule will remain the same as it has before the pandemic. At the conclusion of Mass, all are asked to make a prayer of Thanksgiving and to exit though the front doors of the Church in order that proper cleaning in between each Mass (see schedule below).
Sat - 4:00pm, Vigil Mass
Sun – 7:30am, 9am, 11 am
Mon - 9:00am
Tue - 9:00am
Wed - 9:00am
Thu - 9:00am
Fri - No Mass
Sat – 8:00am on the 1st and 2nd of the month
(other times by calling office for appointment)
Monday and Wednesday - 6:00 - 7:00pm
Saturday - 2:30 - 3:30pm
Distribution of Holy Communion outside of Mass
SATURDAY: 5:30 - 6 pm
SUNDAY: 8:15 - 8:30 am
10:15 - 10:30 am
12:30 - 1 pm
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 am - 10 am
Stay Home if...
- you feel sick
- you suspect you may be sick
- you have a sick family member at home
- you should be under self-quarantine due to possible contact with a Covid-19 patient, this includes any travel that has been done outside of NH, VT and ME that required public transportation (Plane, Bus, Train)
- you are in the vulnerable population as defined by the CDC, (Link-Click Here)
- Holy Communion cannot yet be brought to the Sick & Homebound Parishioners at this time.
- Missals & Hymnals will not be in the pews. Personal missalettes or phone apps may be used to follow along with the readings if desired.
- We will continue to live stream the Mass at all times via the parish website, SaintCatherineParishNH.com)
- Currently we ask that you only sign up for 1 Mass per weekend. If a Mass still has openings 4 hours prior to its start time anyone can sign up for that Mass even if you have already been that week.
***All of the above is subject to change based off of directives from the Diocese of Manchester***
Coronavirus Mass Directives
- Please wash hands before leaving home.
- Feel free to bring along a travel-size container of hand sanitizer or hand wipes.
- Everyone is required to bring and wear a mask. (age 5 and up)
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6-ft separation entering, sitting and exiting the church. Ushers will assist you.
- Entrance for Mass will be from the Gathering Space Entrance
- A basket will be available for collection of tithes in the center Aisle.
- Seating is limited to insure proper social distancing (6-ft apart in all directions). Families and those living in the same household are to sit together.
- Some rows will be blocked off and 6ft distancing is required.
- Ushers will be present to assist in seating.
- Please be generous and open as we begin this process. You may not be able to sit in your normal seat.
- Ask the Holy Spirit for a disposition of faith and generosity to enter into Mass.
- Go to Sacramental Confession if needed
- Pray along with the Mass.
- A bow or gesture should replace a handshake or other physical signs of peace/greeting during the liturgy.
- Holy Communion will be distributed by means of the Consecrated Host only and distributed by the priest and deacon or if not present one other minister.
- Reception of Holy Communion on the hand is encouraged, but not required. Please be mindful to not come into contact with the minister distributing Communion. If contact is made, the minister will purify and sanitize their hand before continuing to distribute Holy Communion. You cannot wear gloves to receive Holy Communion.
- Maintain social distancing protocols of 6-ft separation, even when time to come forward to receive Holy Communion. Please follow all the markings on the floor.
- Please note that it is different than what you might be used before the pandemic.
- Priests, deacons and other ministers of communion, will wear a mask for the distribution of Holy Communion.
- Remove masks only to receive Holy Communion.
- When Mass is over, please do not gather in groups but continue to maintain social distancing as you exit the building. Ushers will direct everyone as how and when to exit, through the front doors of the Church or if need the elevator to the gathering space, but please wait until there is a clear path to proceed.
||Fr. Chris Martel