Pickleball Charlotte offers various Pickleball Clinics and Lessons each month. Please review the upcoming Clinics and Lessons below and click on the button to sign up. Pre-Registration is required. Payment can be paid on the first day of the event. No shows and last minute cancellations may be charged without proper advance notice.
DETAILS & PRICING
CLINICS: Range From From $15- $20 Per Person.
1) Mixed Skills and Drills Clinics allow each participant to decide what they would like to work on to improve their own mechanics and shot techniques.
2) Dinking- 5 Keys to Success
3) Blocking- How to Reset and Defend the Hard Hitter
4) The Secret of the Lob- When to Lob and How to Safely Retrieve a Lob
6) Transitional Shots- How to get from the Baseline to the Non Volley Zone
6) Coached Game Play
7) Beginners Clinic
8) Advanced Beginners Clinic- a follow up to the Beginners Clinic-More Skills, More Play, and More Fun 9) Advanced Skills and Drills- 3.5 and Above
10) Ball Machine Skills and Drills
11) X Factor- How to keep the middle of the court covered
LESSONS: Private Lessons are $50 per hour for 1 Person, $35 per Person for 2 People, $25 per Person For 3 People, $20 per Person for 4 People. Lessons can be booked automatically below or if you are unable to find a pre-set date and time below, please email us at [email protected] with your preferred date and time and we will do our best to schedule a custom lesson for you.
OPEN PLAY, EVENTS & OTHER INFO
For a complete list of upcoming Open Play dates and times and Special Events, and Other Information about Memberships, Pickle-Passes, Online Waivers. Directions, etc please visit our website at PickleballCharlotte.com.