Before you arrive:
- If you or a member of your family are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive in the past 14 days, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days, please stay home
- If you are in a high-risk category please consider staying home and tuning in to our virtual service via our social media channels. Virtual services will continue to be offered indefinitely
Entering the building for worship indicates that you and your family agree to abide by the following safely protocols:
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Maintaining at least 6’ from others at all times (no hugging!), except for members of the same family
- Worshippers will enter via the narthex doors and maintain 6’ social distancing per pre-marked X’s on the floor as they wait for an usher to greet and direct you to an assigned seat.
- All worshippers are asked to sign in as they enter
- To minimize the spread of aerosols, it is recommended that older worshippers be seated in the front pews and parents/adults with children be seated in the back pews.
- We will not be singing, but there will be music
- Communion will be offered, in a safe and sanitary way, in the fellowship hall as worshippers leave the service. They will then exit the building through the fellowship hall doors.
- The restrooms closest to the sanctuary will be open for use, one person at a time to maintain safe distancing. Parents are asked to accompany children into the restrooms. Disinfecting wipes will be available for use on doorknobs and faucets when exiting
- The Offering plate will be located near the back pew for use when entering or exiting the sanctuary
- Ushers will dismiss worshippers by rows to proceed to communion
- The rest of the building will remain closed during worship services
- Entrance doors and exit doors will be left open to minimize touching surfaces at the start and end of services
- Sanctuary doors will be left open during services for ventilation
- All hymnals, Bibles, cards, and pencils will be removed from pews
- Bulletins will be available and should be taken home for recycling
- Only the sanctuary, narthex, fellowship hall, and restrooms closest to the sanctuary will be open as needed. All other areas of the church building will be roped off and closed to all members.
- The water fountain will be covered and not available for use.
- Children’s Time and nursery services will not be available
- Please be aware that because these services are lived streamed, worshippers may be filmed