Savor St. Pete
Be part of the launch of the most delicious foodie event Savor St Pete. This sensual and exotic culinary event is destined to be the talk of Florida’s foodie community. Friendly, enthusiastic event volunteers are needed to assist with a variety of activities including set-up, check-in, Will Call, VIP host and hostesses, chef demonstration assistants, national brand ambassadors, and ticket sales. Savor volunteers have an incredible time meeting new people, enjoying the beautiful environment in St. Pete waterfront, and learning about new products. It's also a great way to get real-world experience in event planning and management.
Volunteers will receive:
- An official Savor St. Pete volunteer t-shirt
- Designated parking at a secure lot with shuttled transportation to the event
- The opportunity to enter the Grand Tasting Tent to sample the products (food only, no alcohol will be served to volunteers)
- Volunteers must be 21 or older with valid ID and must sign a volunteer waiver.
- Please click the link provided to electronically sign the volunteer waiver.
- Various positions are needed and you will be assigned based upon availability.
- Most volunteer positions do require standing and/or mobility on the beach.
- Please do not volunteer if you have had an arrest or require court-ordered community service hours.
- Registrants understand that this is an unpaid volunteer position.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Savor St. Pete
|| Savor St. Pete