Vala's Pumpkin Patch & Apple Orchard
Before beginning with signing up your group for volunteering, please review the details and information provided on the Vala's webpage: https://www.valaspumpkinpatch.com/volunteer/
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Vala's through our Fundraising in Action Program. We are happy to have your group volunteer and to support your not for profit organization! We are looking for groups of 8-10 people on some of our busier days to volunteer in a variety of our locations. Tasks involved could be anything from serving drinks to dishwashing and washing trays.
- If you are a volunteer coordinator, please speak with your group before signing up to find out if you will have 8-10 people available to volunteer
- Each volunteer MUST BE at least 16 years old (no exceptions)
- Each volunteer will go through a screening process
- Each volunteer must complete a short orientation prior to volunteering
- Volunteers MUST wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided one and must wear it during your volunteer shift
- Each group may sign up for a maximum of 2 times
- Once you sign up your group, you will be sent a separate group sign up sheet to begin collecting Volunteers from your organization
- If the dates you need are full, please contact us, we will add you to our waiting list
- A hat and apron/vest are provided to each Volunteer for use while on the farm and volunteering.
- Volunteers may choose to bring their own hat to wear. No open-toed shoes/sandals are allowed.
An inherent risk to COVID-19 exposure exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that may cause severe illness or death. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) advises that senior citizens, anyone with an immunocompromised system, or underlying medical system may be more vulnerable. As a volunteer at Vala’s Pumpkin Patch & Apple Orchard, you will be working directly with the public, fellow volunteers, and staff members during every shift. Please take the time to understand the risks of COVID-19 and make your own decision about volunteering this year accordingly.
Vala's Pumpkin Patch