In Phase Beta we have increased our in-person, sanctuary attendance to 75 persons or 23 quarantined seating units. And, we will continue to stream our service over YouTubeLive each week. For your safety, we are following all requirements and best practices provided by the Governor of Virginia.
Please take note of the information below as you consider attending:
- You are welcome to attend any service, provided in the prior 14 days: You have not had a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19; and you have not had exposure to a person with COVID-19. If you have traveled internationally or out of state in the previous 14 days, we ask you to thoughtfully consider not attending in person in our sanctuary.
- Please include every member of your group when you sign up. We are using the term "quarantined seating unit" to signify people that will be sitting together. This could be a family, this could be a couple, this could be single person or a group of friends in their own "bubble."
- At this time, we will NOT have Nursery or Kids Small Groups in the building.
- At this time, we do not have a shuttle, but we still ask everyone to park in the lot on Quincy and 15th St. The Restoration parking lot is reserved for high risk/handicap attendees only.
- Please plan to be in your seat by 9:55a. We start recording the service at 10:00a sharp and would like to minimize disruptions to our live feed.
- Everyone over two-years-old will be expected to wear a face covering when inside our building.
- Please use the propped second floor doors for entry and exit. The exterior doors by the parking lot are for high risk populations or who need to use the elevator.
- We will celebrate the Eucharist in the backyard immediately following the service. You don't have to have been in the sanctuary that morning to come to Eucharist.
- Singing: Because of the decreased age on face coverings (2 years +) and the increased social distance in the sanctuary (10 feet) you're welcome to sing during worship!
- All restrooms are available in the building and should be used by one person/family at a time.
- The Restoration playground is open for kids to use!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Beth Tipps ([email protected]).