Church of Corpus Christi
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please note we are asking for the Household number which the quantity would be one. Please include the names of attendees in the column labeled Names of Attendees in Your Household. Nametags will be made to help Father Michael learn names. Masks are requested. Stay 6 feet apart. Please stay home if you are sick. We have increased to 40 households, for now. Please check back later if full.
Notes for In-Person Mass
- Please arrive with a mask to cover your mouth and nose at all times. No exceptions. We are caring for one another.
- Doors will open at 9:30 am and be locked just before the start of Mass at 10:00 am because it will take some time to help people through the new precautions.
- Check in with Greeters for temperature check, and name tag.
- Please wait at the top of the stairs for the usher to seat you.
- Once seated, please remain in your seats.
- For Communion, stay in your seats, and an usher will come around with hand sanitizer. Fr. Michael will follow around with Communion administered only in-hand. Please leave your mask on until after you reply “Amen” and then you may consume the Eucharist and then be seated.
- At the end of Mass, the ushers will dismiss you by household to help decrease the amount of people and exposure to those gathered on the way out.
Thank you for your witness of faith and representation of our parish community at Mass. Please return to your cars and enjoy the rest of your blessed Sunday. God bless you!
|| Maureen Connelly