Church of Corpus Christi
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please include the names of each person from your family that is attending. Nametags will be made to help Father Michael learn names. Masks are required. Stay 6 feet apart. Please stay home if you are sick. Thank you, and we look forward to worshipping with you this Advent season!
Notes for In-Person Mas
Please arrive with a mask to cover your mouth and nose at all times. No exceptions. We are caring for one another.
- Doors will open at 9:30 and be locked just before the start of Mass because it will take some time to help people through the new precautions.
- Check in with Greeters for temperature check, and name tag.
- Please wait at the top of the stairs for the usher to seat you.
- We will be seating in order of arrival starting with the front pews first. This is to decrease the exposure to those already seated. Once seated, please remain in your seats.
- For Communion, stay in your seats, and an usher will come around with hand sanitizer. Fr. Michael will follow around with Communion administered only in-hand. Please leave your mask on until after you reply “Amen” and then you may consume the Eucharist and then be seated.
- At the end of Mass, the ushers will dismiss you to help decrease the amount of people and exposure to those gathered on the way out.
Thank you for your witness of faith and representation of our parish community at Mass. Please return to your cars and enjoy the rest of your blessed Sunday. God bless you!
|| Maureen Connelly