Are you tired of looking at all your children's toys, clothes and more that they are no longer using?! Do you want to earn some money for these items without doing the work?! Then our VIP consigning process is perfect for YOU!!This is the easiest way to consign and get a pass to shop EARLY on Pre-Sale day! We would love to help you in selling your gently used children’s items, but there are a few guidelines. Please take a moment to review. Please keep in mind that some processes have changed due to COVID-19. If this all sounds good to you, then please sign up below! By signing up YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS LISTED!
VIP consignors earn 30% of their sales. VIP consignors pay the normal $11.00 consignor fee. We don’t ask for it upfront, we’ll take it out of your check at the end of the event just like we do for normal consignors. You will get a consignor pass to shop EARLY at our Pre-Sale. Due to COVID-19, check pick up will be organized by appoinment only. We will be releasing a check pick up appointment sign up very soon! However, if you choose to donate or don't have any remaining items to pick up and wish not to pick up your check that day, your check will be mailed to you. ALL ITEMS NOT PICKED UP ON Consignor Pick Up Day will be donated.
Our VIP processors will receive your items in order to hang, tag, and price them. Your processor will also deliver your items to the sale.
- Spring/Summer Clothing Only including: shorts, tanks, sandals and swim wear. (We WILL accept jeans, light jackets, and light long-sleeve shirts in limited quantities, so consign your best!) We will not accept winter boots, coats, sweatshirts, Fall or Christmas holiday outfits, or corduroy.) Due to COVID-19 we are not accepting stuffed animals, large blankets or bedding sets and breast pumps at this time. All items need to be clean and odor free. If they have been in long term storage, please go through them and make sure they are current (we suggest 3-5 years) and clean.
- We can accept things in closed plastic garbage bags at this time. The items need to be folded and sorted. Unfortunatly it’s just too much work to pick up old clothing that hasn’t been looked at and will all need to be laundered. If items have clearly not been sorted and laundered, we will not be able to take the items or you may be subject to a $15.00 exsessive sorting fee. Please do not give us any containers that you would like returned.
- It is extremely helpful for our processors if you sort your items by size and match outfits together. This is not required, but is highly recommended in order for your items to be bundled and prepared well, which in turn allows them to sell better!
- All of your items will be sold at full price the first few days of the event. They will then go 50% off the last day of the event. We are going to price things so you will make the most money possible and sell as many of your items as possible. Allowing your items to go on sale is mandatory.
- We encourage you to donate your unsold items to our non-profit partners – local foster families and local charities right here in the Schaumburg Community. These non-profits bless families that are in need so please consider donating to them.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you include items that do not meet our guidelines (ex - stained clothing, out-of-season clothing, worn out shoes, toys that don't work, etc.) we will IMMEDIATELY DONATE these items. We do not have the storage capacity to keep and return them to you! These items will NOT be entered into our sale and you will not get them back. Please carefully sort through your items before giving to our VIP processors. Thank you.
WE WILL ACCEPT:
Spring/Summer Clothing Only (We WILL accept jeans, light jackets, and light long-sleeve shirts. We will not accept winter boots, coats, sweatshirts, Fall or Christmas holiday outfits, or corduroy.)
Holiday Outfits for spring and summer!
Boy's sizes 0-20 (seasonally appropriate)
Girl's sizes 0-20 (seasonally appropriate)
Junior sizes 1-20 in teen styles (seasonally appropriate)
Shoes in excellent condition (We are accepting spring/summer.)
Baby furniture and equipment (this includes but is not limited to swings, strollers, pack n plays, exersaucers, bouncy seats & jumparoo’s)
High quality toys, books and video games (this includes but is not limited to play kitchens, train tables, outdoor toys, bikes, etc)
Maternity clothing -in style and in good condition.
Nursing tops, bra and other related items.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
Stuffed Animals (Unless they are Build-a-Bear, have batteries and are activity related, or are characters).
Out-of-date clothing – (It will not sell.)
Any item that is stained, torn or extremely worn.
Clothing that smells of smoke.
Used underwear (we will accept new in package).
Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts.
Battery operated toys without batteries.
Baby equipment that is not clean.
Cribs manufactured before 2011 (cribs must NOT have the drop-down sides)
Large Blankets or bedding sets at this time.
Category Limits: While we do not have any limits please pay attendtion to what we are and are not accepting including in season items.
Due to COVID-19 we are not accepting breast pumps, large blankets or bedding sets or stuffed animals (we will accept small blankets).
Consigning Your Own Items:
If you consign any items on your own (you do the work of tagging, pricing, entering, labeling, & drop off), you will need to create an additional consignor code (different than your VIP consignor code) and you will pay an additional $11.00 consignor fee.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Once you sign up on this form you will be contacted by one of our processors within 24-48 hours to arrange a drop off of your items. You will be meeting the processor at a designated location discussed between you and you processor. with your items. Failure to show up or cancel will risk your opprotunity to be a VIP consignor.
- You will recieve an email or text the night before you are scheduled to drop off your items as a freindly reminder of the drop off. Please respond to the email or text by the morning of your sceduled drop off date to confirm you will be at drop off. When signing up please use an email you use and check often! During drop off we will help unload your items and review your VIP contract and next steps. Due to COVID-19 we ask that you please wear a mask when dropping off and practice social distancing. Please limit the amount of individuals you bring with you to drop off. We want this to be a safe experiance for all. Please allow approx. 30 minutes for drop off depending on your item count.
- You will receive a Welcome letter via email from us soon as your items are entered into our database. This letter will contain your Consignor ID# and password. This will give you directions on how to log into the system and how to see the prices that we have set for your items. You will also be able to log on during the event to track your sales and earnings.
- Your items will be entered into the system before the event begins. Each consignor's items will be entered in the order they are received. Once the processor has entered all your items, they will reach out to you and ask you to review all items entered including pricing. You will be expected to let the processor know that you approve within the time frame given by the processor before your batch of items is officially closed. Failure to let the processor know you "approve" will result in batch being closed and items being entered and sold at the sale with processor approval only.
- You will receive a shopping pass to shop early via email. All you will have to do is show the email at the door at your scheduled shopping time.
- REFER your friends and earn more $$$. Refer 2 friends to participate in our VIP Program and you will earn 35% of your sales. Refer 4 friends and you will earn 40% of your sales! Make sure your friends email [email protected] to let us know that you referred them! *Please see our website for referral rules and restrictions.
- Due to COVID-19 we have made some changes to our presale shopping times, acceptable items and other processes. Please check our website at schaumburg.rhealana.com for all the latest updates.
Are you ready to sign up and be clutter free without doing all the work? Reserve your spot below! Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help in any way we can! We are excited to have you as a VIP consingor!
|| Jessica Nelson