Are you tired of looking at all your children's toys, clothes and more that they are no longer using?! Do you want to earn some money for these items without doing the work?! Then our VIP consigning process is perfect for YOU!!This is the easiest way to consign and get a pass to shop EARLY on Pre-Sale Day! We would love to help you in selling your gently used children's items, but there are a few guidelines. Please take a moment to review. Please keep in mind that some processes have changed due to COVID-19. If this all sounds good to you, then please sign up below! By signing up YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS LISTED!
VIP consignors earn 30% of their sales. VIP consignors pay the normal $12.00 consignor fee. We don't ask for it upfront, we'll take it out of your check at the end of the event just like we do for normal consignors. You will get a consignor pass to shop EARLY at our Pre-Sale. Consignors will shop (Dates TBD) If you choose to pick up any unsold items after the sale, check pick up and unsold items will have to be picked up (Dates TBD) at our event space. Due to COVID-19, check pick up will be organized by appointment only. We will be releasing a check pick up appointment sign up very soon! However, if you choose to donate or don't have any remaining items to pick and wish not to pick up your check that day, your check will be mailed to you. ALL ITEMS NOT PICKED UP WILL BE DONATED! If you choose to pick up, please note items will not be guaranteed.
Our VIP processors will receive your items to hang, tag and price them. Your processor will also deliver your items to the sale.
- We can accept things in garbage bags or boxes labeled with your full name. The items need to be folded and sorted as much as possible. Unfortunately, it's just too much work to pick up old clothing that hasn't been looked at and will all need to be laundered. If items have clearly not been sorted and laundered, we will not be able to take the items, or you may be subject to a be subject to a $20.00 excessive sorting fee. Please do not give us any containers that you would like returned.
- It is extremely helpful for our processors if you sort your items by size and match outfits together. This is not required but is highly recommended for your items to be bundled and prepared well, which in turn allows them to sell better!
- All your items will be sold at full price the first few days of the event. They will then go 50% off the last day of the event. We are going to price things so you will make the most money possible and sell as many of your items as possible. Allowing your items to go on sale is mandatory.
- We encourage you to donate your unsold items to our non-profit partners - local foster families and Wings (our donation partner). These non-profits bless families that are in need so please consider donating to them. IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO DONATE AND WOULD LIKE TO PICK UP PLEASE NOTE YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE GARUANTEED.
5.IMPORTANT NOTE: If you include items that do not meet our guidelines (ex - stained clothing, out-of-season clothing, worn out shoes, toys that don't work, etc.) We will IMMEDIATELY DONATE these items. We do not have the storage capacity to keep and return them to you! These items will NOT be entered into our sale, and you will not get them back. Please carefully sort through your items before giving to our VIP processors. At the discretion of the VIP processor, they may give you the option to get your rejected items back. This is not guaranteed. You will be responsible to get the items back by coming to the VIP processors home within the time frame given by the processor. The processor will only meet you to give back rejected items at their discretion. At the discretion of the owner and if there is room available, the processor may be able to bring rejected items to the sale location to be picked up on check pick up day only (TBD) any items remaining after check pick up day will be donated. This option is not a guarantee. Also, if you have any rejected items the processor will let you know in general “that you have rejected items”. They will not provide details on each rejected item. It is your responsibility to ask for details of each item and pictures. The processors want to do their best to work with you, but please understand they do not have the time and resources to spend going through a VIP order that is not very organized and has majority of items we cannot accept! Please also be very careful of season appropriate clothing. Only VIP fall/winter clothes for Fall events and Spring/Summer clothes for Spring events.
WE WILL ACCEPT:
We love baby gear, toys, books, maternity items, movies, etc! Car Seats MUST BE VERY CLEAN and within 5 years! If the seat has stains, food, dirt, etc., we will not accept it.
All clothes and shoes need to be Fall/ Winter attire only. All clothing must be seasonally appropriate, less than 2-3 years old, and freshly washed (please make sure clothing is free of pet hair, and odors as well).
We will accept long sleeve shirts, t-shirts (no tank tops-please save for spring events) pants, winter coats, snow gear like boots, gloves, snow pants, scarves, and hats. Holiday attire appropriate for fall winter like Halloween and Christmas. All shoes accept sandals and summer shoes.
Clothing needs to be clean and odor-free. If items have been in long-term storage, please go through them and make sure they are current and clean. No stains, holes, or excessive wear.
If you have outfits, please fold them together so your VIP Processor will know what goes together. Any items that require batteries to work must have working batteries and items must have all parts. If we get an item with no batteries we will try to replace with batteries and a 1.00 charge per battery will be taken out of your consignor check.
Holiday Outfits For Fall and Winter
Boy's sizes 0-20 (seasonally appropriate)
Girl's sizes 0-20 (seasonally appropriate)
Junior sizes 1-20 in teen styles (seasonally appropriate)
Shoes in excellent condition
Baby furniture and equipment (this includes but is not limited to swings, strollers, pack n plays,
Baby furniture and equipment (this includes but is not limited to swings, strollers, pack n plays, exersaucers, bouncy seats & jumparoo's)
High quality toys, books, and video games (this includes but is not limited to play kitchens, train tables, outdoor toys, bikes, etc.)
Maternity clothing -in style and in good condition.
Nursing tops, bra, and other related items.
Women’s Designer Clothes and Purses
Acceptance of adult sized items in juniors clothing is at the discretion of Rhea Lana's.
Junior clothing items are limited to the following brands: Abercrombie & fitch, adidas, aeropostale, altered state, american eagle, billabong, bke, brandy melville, charlotte russe, converse, draper james, forever 21, free people, h&m, hollister, jordans, la hearts, levi's, lily pulitzer, lucky brand, lululemon, michael kors, miss me, nike, obey, on the byas, patagonia, pink by victoria secret, polo, southern marsh, southern tide, sperrys, steve madden, the north face, top shop, true religion, uggs, under armour, vans, xhilaration and sports team apparel. we do NOT accept formal dresses or prom dresses.
marsh, southern tide, sperrys, steve madden, the north face, top shop, true religion, uggs, under armour, vans, xhilaration and sports team apparel. we do NOT accept formal dresses or prom dresses.
*VIP are not subject to batch limits
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Recalled Items.
- Out-of-date clothing - It will not sell!
- Any item that is stained, torn, smells of smoke or extremely worn.
- Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts.
- Battery operated toys without batteries.
- Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts.
- Baby equipment that is not clean or has been recalled.
- Bags of loose toys unless theme oriented (i.e. bags of all army toys, all McDonald toys, Barbie toys all cars and trucks, etc.)
- VHS movies
- Knick knacks
- extra-large blankets
- used Breast pumps
- Any underwear that is not brand new in sealed packaging
-will not accept opened diapers
-plush that is not licensed, or battery operated.
-We do not accept prom or formal wear.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CRIB MATTRESSES OR BUMPERS.
Please see more information regarding cribs and crib accessories on our consignor facts tab on our website.
*Car Seats must be manufactured within five years and free of accidents. Car seats cannot be recalled. We will be checking all car seats for the listed requirements above. You will be required to sign a car seat waiver.
Consigning Your Own Items:
If you consign any items on your own (you do the work of tagging, pricing, entering, labeling, & drop off), you will need to create an additional consignor code (different than your VIP consignor code) and you will pay an additional $12.00 consignor fee.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Once you sign up on this form you will be contacted by one of our processors within 1-2 weeks of you signing up. To arrange a drop off for your items. All drop offs will typically be at a place you and the processor agree to meet. The processor will discuss all options for getting your items. Failure to show up or cancel will risk your opportunity to be a VIP consignor.
- You will receive an email or text the night before you are scheduled to drop off your items as a friendly reminder of the drop off. Please respond to the email or text by the morning of your scheduled drop off date to confirm you will be at drop off. When signing up please use an email you check often.
- You will receive updates as the processor is entering your items either via email or text. Once your items are entered your processor will text or email (however you prefer to communicate) your Consignor ID# and password. This will give you directions on how to log into the system and how to see the prices that we have set for your items. You will also be able to log in during the event to track your sales and earnings.
- Your items will be entered into the system before the event begins. Each consignor's items will be entered in the order they are received. Once the processor has entered all your items, they will reach out to you and ask you to review all items given are entered. Also please review you agree with pricing. You will be expected to let the processor know that you approve within the time frame given by the processor before your batch of items is officially closed. Failure to let the processor know you "approve" will result in batch being closed and items being entered and sold at the sale with processor approval only. ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS MUST BE ADDRESED AT THIS TIME. IF ANY CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE, PLEASE COMMUNICATE TO YOUR PROCESSOR AND LET THEM MAKE THE CHANGES IN THE SYSTEM.
- If you have any items, you want at a specific price please let the processor know at drop off.
- You will receive a shopping pass to shop early via email. All you will have to do is show the email at the door at your scheduled shopping time.
- REFER your friends and earn more $$$. Refer 2 friends to participate in our VIP Program and you will earn 35% of your sales.
- Refer 3 friends and you will earn 40% of your sales! Make sure your friend’s email [email protected] to let us know that you referred them! *Please see our website for referral rules and restrictions.
- Due to COVID-19 we have made some changes to our presale shopping times, acceptable items and other processes. Please check our website at foxvalley.rhealana.com for all the latest updates.
Are you ready to sign up and be clutter free without doing all the work? Reserve your spot below! Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help in any way we can! We are excited to have you as a VIP consignor!